Healios is about health, wellbeing & balanced expression
When body, mind, heart and soul are in balance, life and health flow more easily. Lasting change becomes possible.
I work flexibly to meet the needs of the individual. Whether you want to visit me directly, or work with me over telephone, e-mail or Skype, I can fit in with you.
I am based in beautiful Golden Bay in the South Island of New Zealand and also work in my previous hometown, Taupo, on a regular basis. I have a network of like minded practitioners working in other areas of New Zealand who I can refer you to for personal consultations.
Principal Practitioner - Amanda Watt
I have been supporting people to make change for over 20 years and now work mainly with women and children. I have a varied background as a human resources consultant, employment law advisor, career counsellor, parent, writer and holistic therapist. I am qualified in a range of therapies and enjoy working with you to select those which are best suited to meeting your unique needs and goals.
What happens in a session?
We start by identifying your particular needs, goals and priorities, then create a plan for supporting your journey. A key part of my role is to be an empathic listener who helps you rediscover your own sense of truth, insight and awareness.
Together we journey towards understanding as you build strength and trust in your own capacity to make the changes you desire. Your session is a wonderful place to be seen and heard in a caring, accepting way that honours both where you are at, where you would like to be, and the space inbetween.
Change begins with a single step….I look forward to walking with you a while….
Subscribe to our newsletter
Please send me Healios e-mails
- BA (Psychology); LLB; M.Com.Law
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma Holistic Pulsing
- Diploma Therapeutic Massage
- Certificates – NLP (Practitioner), Emotional Freedom Techniques, Psychosomatic Therapy, Early Childhood
- Psychosynthesis Counselling (Foundation Year)
- Teachers Licentiates - Speech & Drama (LSB), Public Speaking & Communication (LTCL) (B.Ed. equivalent)
- Registered Educational Kinesiologist
- Registered Brain Gym® Consultant
- NZ Holistic Pulsing Guild (Certified Practitioner)
- Brain Gym New Zealand (Member)
- KANZ (Kinesiology Association of NZ)